Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Made it to Manitowoc!

The WAAL conference site at the Holiday Inn at Manitowoc is fabulous! The sun was out today and the ride up here was great (well, except for the speeding ticket I got). I can't wait to see everyone tomorrow and enjoy the sessions.
I will see many of you at Registration tomorrow, but I hope to also see many of you after the Poster Sessions. I brought my lia sophia jewelry along and invite you to stop by and see what fashion-saavy librarians and teachers already know--lia sophia offers fashion jewelry at great prices. Watch for some pink signs with the time and place.
I also recommend the Applebee's restaurant adjacent to the hotel. The conference planning committee met there this evening and the service was fantastic.
See you all bright and early!!---Julie K.

No comments: