Some features of the site include:
- New design to improve overall look and usability of site (in case you didn't notice)
- New sections on careers and marketing
- Search box to help you find what you need
- Better organization of favorites, like the WLA Literary Awards winners
- Improved integration with MyWLA - your online profile and other features from MemberClicks
Take our quick MyWLA poll about your first thoughts.
If you have comments about things you like, ideas for improvements, or questions about some aspect of the site, please use the comments feature of this blog article. Or, email Lisa Strand, WLA Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay tuned for more improvements and added features in the coming months.
Thanks to the many individuals who helped build this website:
WLA Communications Advisory Committee (Barbara Kelly, Chair; Pete Gilbert, Karen Dunn, Tasha Saecker and Julie Fricke)
WLA Foundation Campaign Action Committee (Peter Gilbert, Chair; Martha Gammons, Mark Ibach, Kris Stabo, Lia Vellardita, Anne Rauh, Valerie Edwards, Pat Eschmann)
Joy Schwarz, Casey Schacher, Cheryl Nessman, unit leaders, and many other members who contributed insights about the usability of the site (an ongoing project)
And especially, thanks to Susan Lewandowski, The SWC Group, for putting it all together.