Have you registered for WAAL 2012: Quest for Excellence in Lake Geneva April 18-20? If not, read on. You certainly don't want to miss these programs:
• Keynotes from Jenica Rogers and Kim Leeder will get us motivated and invigorated.
• Luncheon Speakers will take us into another world with "Lots of Dungeons, No Dragons" by Margaret Weis and "Monsters of Wisconsin" by Linda Godfrey.
• PLUS: programs and posters presented by innovative librarians from right here in Wisconsin!
Check out the full program for all of the Excellent offerings to fill your conference Quest.
Check out the fabulous accomodations at the Grand Geneva. If you are going to attend a conference, why not do so in the best possible environment?!
Come for an amazing three days of learning, networking and sharing while...
• Enjoying a martini in a world class lounge,
• Experiencing a massage and spa treatment,
• Experiencing a hay-ride with friends at a tranquil resort,
• Networking to your heart’s content in luxury with colleagues from around Wisconsin,
• Enjoying an elegant room with television, WI-FI, and stunning view, AND,
• Soaking in the multiple pools or water park.
But you can't enjoy this wonderfully relaxing learning experience if you don't register!
See you in April in Lake Geneva!