Bill started off reviewing what an ERMs (Electronic Resource Managment Systems) is and they can do for you:
- Provide contact information when a product is down.
- Help you keep track of what e-resources will be up for renewal.
- Help you to forecast e-resources expenditures for the next year.
- Provide you with cost over time for a product
Access ERM will allow you to:
- Retrieve information by
- vendor /contacts
- database /cost history
- alternate access
- problems with the database
- Reports for
- renewals for a date range
- year to year price comparison
- payments for the e-resource
- database uses for a fiscal year